FRISCO Best Place to Live

Seriously...you don't even live in Frisco. Why are you even on this Frisco board? If you don't live in Frisco you should be banned from posting.
Frisco freaking rocks!

christmas-in-the-square-frisco-square-covered-in-ice-02-770x589.jpg

You have no idea where I live. I might be your neighbor.
Well, I read that several posters don't even live in Frisco and all they have to say are negative opinions about it - when it was just voted best place to live in America. Sounds like a bunch of haters. I guess that's freedom of speech, but to the newcomer to Frisco or the potential mover it makes this forum look like it's been taken over by a bunch of bully's. I read enough and had to chime in.

Opus

Silver Member
You are making an assumption this place gets any traffic. The current owners have talked about shutting it down due to no traffic. I'm not a hater, I just know there are better places to live. I really don't care what some article says. I can find just as many other "lists" that don't have Frisco on it. I doubt the people that put out that list have ever actually visited.

You are making an assumption this place gets any traffic. The current owners have talked about shutting it down due to no traffic. I'm not a hater, I just know there are better places to live. I really don't care what some article says. I can find just as many other "lists" that don't have Frisco on it. I doubt the people that put out that list have ever actually visited.
This place got my traffic.

images.png
This forum is suppose to be about Frisco, TX right? I found more list...that listed Frisco, TX as the best place to live in America than ANY other list.

I love this place and to me there's no better place to live for all walks of life.

Opus

Silver Member
This forum is suppose to be about Frisco, TX right? I found more list...that listed Frisco, TX as the best place to live in America than ANY other list.

I love this place and to me there's no better place to live for all walks of life.
That's great for you. The majority of Americans can't afford to live here. Few people can afford $2500+/month for a house. Of course if you can afford it you are going to say it is a great place to live. If I could afford Preston Hollow I'm sure I would think it was the greatest place on earth.

This board used to have a ton of activity and a lot of regulars. What happened? A lot of them moved away. We still have a few that post but mostly this site is now nothing more than a place for some people to advertise their listings.

Is Cheney spiking the koolaid these days??

Look if you want to circle jerk over a weighted criteria puff piece go ahead, but I'll stand by my analysis.

Is Cheney spiking the koolaid these days??

Look if you want to circle jerk over a weighted criteria puff piece go ahead, but I'll stand by my analysis.
Yes, Cheney IS spiking the kool aid and that's a good thing! You have no say in it. You don't live in Frisco. You live on the side of a dusty desert mountain in New Mexico.

Opus

Silver Member
Top of the morning to you. I bought my house in 2012 for $225K, financed a 30 yr note @ 3.12% and my monthly payment is $1,280.
So what does that have to do with affordability in today's world?

$400k house at 30 years is around $2100/mo plus another $600 to $700 for property taxes.

Last edited:
What about all those jobs that bring people to Frisco that you talk about? Those jobs give them the ability to afford it. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs. Compared to home prices in other cities and states Frisco is very affordable. Home prices have been going up. My house appraised at $325,000. I'll sell it to you for $425,000 if you can afford it.