Friday fess'ups

van

Diamond Member
I confess I have reached my heat limit. Summer. Over it. It's too hot to walk from the car to the pool. I know, first world problems

I confess I went to my first baseball game last night. I still can't figure out which is slower, that or cricket, or watching paint dry :talkintome:

I confess trying to buy property in this market is like pulling teeth

I confess if they took a blood sample from me right now, it would be pure curry. I think I may have broken my stomach at lunch.

I confess I am a taxi for my kids band camp this summer.

I confess when I told my 13 yr old to recify his behavior today, he responded with "mom!! That's inappropriate!" Kid need to look up "recify" in a dictionary. :facepalm:

I confess I have an ever growing pile of papers in front of me to get too. I should get to them....one day

I confess this is the most boring confession ever. Maybe cyning can liven it up with a random thought :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have a great weekend!

pearceg

Diamond Member
I confess that I missed the last Happy Hour because I was on my honeymoon.

:sorry: not :sorry:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

cyning

I confess that I still think both candidates for the presidency are complete morons.

I confess that I feel the same way about watching baseball that Van does and would add golf to the list of sports that are too slow to hold my attention.

I confess that I hate working in the yard. Especially when it's this hot.

I confess that I like bourbon better than I like beer.

I confess that I enjoyed my honeymoon more than I enjoy FOL happy hours.

I confess that I'm both sad and excited that as a teacher, school is just around the corner.

I confess that I'm sad that once again DH was laid off from work the day before we left for a Mediterranean cruise.

I confess that I'm glad that said cruise was already paid for.

I confess that one day I'll attend a future happy hour, once DH has a new job.

I confess that I really like the old timers on FOL.

I confess that as much as I hate the childish bickering on the politics thread, I learn a lot.

BeerGirl

Diamond Member
I confess I love your confessions - except for JJ - that breaks my heart.
I confess, van - let's CARPOOL for band camp!
I confess that I feel ZERO guilt for not camping at the Scout campout this weekend. I have caught a ride for a day trip! We will drive 6 hours round trip for a 5 hour kayak trip Saturday. I am ecstatic that I don't have to pull my camping gear from the attic.
I confess BeerMan and I are fighting - over Band Spirit Wear.

I confess I should have done this last night but I drank too much and went to sleep.

I confess I have delayed working on the kids cars cause it's too hot (but have to now)

I confess not being able to run has made me VERY crabby

I confess I cannot get motivated to go to the gym.

I confess that soccer season has officially started, and like Van.....I am a carpool for soccer after work Every. Single. Friggin'. Night. (and two a days on weekends)

I confess that if we are still in a drought it is because my kids (and all the soccer kids) are having to drink a swimming pool of water a day to stay alive.

I confess I miss happy hours. This was only my second....(still considered myself a virgin since it was sooooo long from my first)

van

Diamond Member
I confess that I feel the same way about watching baseball that Van does and would add golf to the list of sports that are too slow to hold my attention.

Noooooooooo! I went to my first Byron Nelson this year and LOVED IT! A huge plus, I got to meet Ernie Els, and well <blush>, He gave me his ball at the end of the day. Sigh, it's in my fruit bowl right now. I think I'm gonna turn pro. As soon as I learn how to play

cyning

Noooooooooo! I went to my first Byron Nelson this year and LOVED IT! A huge plus, I got to meet Ernie Els, and well <blush>, He gave me his ball at the end of the day. Sigh, it's in my fruit bowl right now. I think I'm gonna turn pro. As soon as I learn how to play
I will cut you some slack since you were there, live and in person. I had watching golf on TV in mind when I described it as too slow to hold my attention.

I confess that golf outdoors is a different experience than watching on TV.

I also confess that I thought about adding a tasteless joke about golfers and balls, but decided it wasn't funny enough. I do have some standards.