Fess up!

van

Diamond Member
I confess I am completely exhausted today.

I confess my stomach is in knots panicking about my kiddo starting Middle school

I confess nothing ticks me off worse than people wasting my time, making appointments and not showing up. GAW

I confess kids should not be allowed to sit up at a crowded bar. End of story. Blue goose was standing room only last night. Thanks to several 5 yr olds sitting up to the bar.

I confess I may have told one mother off

I confess having Bruce Fordyce and Zola Budd comment on one of my photos on Facebook has seriously, made my day.

I confess my chesticles look awesome in this blouse

debw712

Diamond Member
I confess feeling very sad. Last year, this month, I lost a childhood friend to cancer and today another to a motorcycle accident.

34 years we've been friends.

I don't bounce back emotionally as easily as I used to anymore so today is just a blur of sad

rawknee

Sorry for your losses Deb. It does seem to be more difficult to accept the older we get.

I confess that chesticles is my new favorite word.

I confess that I'm looking forward to my work travel ramping back up. Never thought I'd enjoy it but I do.

I confess that I've needed to blow my nose for the past hour but don't have any Kleenex at my desk and I'm avoiding going to get more from the supply room because I'd have to pass the doorway of a particularly annoying coworker and I know she'd bend my ear for the next 45 minutes and I just DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT ... so I sit here with the sniffles ...

I confess that this is my least favorite part of summer. When all the pretty flowers I spent so much time and money on look lifeless and dried up but it's not yet cool enough to refresh my beds and pots with fabulous fall color.

I confess that I'm really, really dreading back to school traffic. I'll never understand the phenomenon but it sux annually.

van

Diamond Member
I confess feeling very sad. Last year, this month, I lost a childhood friend to cancer and today another to a motorcycle accident.

34 years we've been friends.

I don't bounce back emotionally as easily as I used to anymore so today is just a blur of sad
I'm sorry deb. Coming from a biking family, Ive lost many friends to accidents. Its not easy

boiler01

Silver Member
I confess I will make no one cry with my post this week :D

I confess I am avoiding my sister's phone call. I'm too worn out to deal with her right now. I have my own drama, I don't need yours. Sorry.

I confess I am soooo looking forward to our vacation, but feel guilty b/c my parents helped pay for part of it.

I confess I will not feel guilty when these toes are snuggled in the sand or we are touring monkey and iguana farms with the girlies.

I confess I will sleep in regularly and stay up late.

I confess I hate shopping. But there is something about taking kiddos on vacation that makes me want to get them some cheesy, cheap, lousy 'kids vacation' item that we all know will break before we get home but they will love.

I confess we have been planning this trip for two years and was never more excited when I was cleared by my oncologist to be able to go!!!

And I forgot - of course my soon-to-be 2yo has decided she's ready to be potty trained. Yesterday and today she has yelled "NO Piepers. Poo poo potty." Oh joy. potty training and vacation :gaah: at least no accidents today.

Last edited:

van

Diamond Member
I confess I hate shopping. But there is something about taking kiddos on vacation that makes me want to get them some cheesy, cheap, lousy 'kids vacation' item that we all know will break before we get home but they will love.
I confess, I am the cheapest person IRL, but when on vacation, from the moment we get in the car.......eat out every meal, souveniers! WOOHOOOO!!! Then as soon as we get home, the purse slams shut, tighter that a ducks bottom

angelaN

Platinum Member
I confess Boiler's post made me smile.

I confess I am tired of our new dog chewing off her new harnesses.

I confess this new dog is the worst walker.

I confess that big kid has been at college for a week and I wasn't sure she would last this long.

I confess I am still shoveling out her room.

I confess that I too hate that daily traffic picks up once school starts and that I will have to be more alert for school zones.

I confess that I am sooooo ready for fall.

ashwi

Diamond Member
I confess that there are a few peeps on FOL who I think would be my good friends IRL.

I confess there are a few peeps on FOL who I think would not be my good friends IRL.

coachrex75035

Platinum Member
I confess that I'm unusually tired this wonderful Friday afternoon.
No particular reason....just a heavier workload than normal.

I confess that my boys would tell me to man-up if they read my first confession.

I confess that I am unbelievably proud of the men that they have become.
I confess it all happened way too fast.

I confess that I can't stare at a computer screen any more today.

S.B.

Silver Member
"I confess having Bruce Fordyce and Zola Budd comment on one of my photos on Facebook has seriously, made my day. "

THE Zola Budd? That would make my day too!

van

Diamond Member
"I confess having Bruce Fordyce and Zola Budd comment on one of my photos on Facebook has seriously, made my day. "

THE Zola Budd? That would make my day too!
THE ONE AND ONLY

We're BFF's.

Well, I mean, I stalk her a little ....

van

Diamond Member
Okay, I stalk her a lot. May have invited her to my wedding.......she was busy, running a big race or something.....

I confess that I love reading Boiler01's post .. even if they make me cry -- they make be realize my life doesn't stink so much as I might want to think it does.

I confess that I am waiting patiently for that glorious work email telling me I'm next to be converted from Lotus Notes to MS Outlook! I will be SO very happy, happy, happy.

I confess that I love being a grandmother .. and getting visits early in the morning while still in PJ's and getting sleepy hugs is the best thing ever!

I confess that I am so happy for school to be starting. The teenagers DS needs football. He may even appreciate me more after dealing with early morning practice.

I confess the judge sided with me for youngest kids schooling. I feel that I have given DS the best opportunity now to succeed in school. Sorry that his father seems to disagree and was jerk at meet the teacher.

I confess I am looking forward to changes at work.

I confess that TWC and CBS need to make up. I am tired it not being able to watch online because I have TWC Internet.

nayar69

Bronze Member
I confess I cannot confess an entire confession because my anonymity is not completely anonymous and I don't want to deal with the ramifications ;) .

I confess that Boiler01 is the only "stranger" I have ever hoped a miracle for on a daily basis.

I confess I am not looking forward to school starting...(not just yet anyway) because I confess I like my kids home with me.

I confess I agree 100% with Coachrex...it does happen way too fast!

DJDeity

Diamond Member
I confess I know how Van feels about missed appointments (Sorry).

I confess it's been a whirlwind week at work for me.

I confess my boss got fired last Friday - he kept me from corporate eyes for a long time.

I confess that, with the smoke and mirrors being blown away, having my behind in the spotlight has been a bit disconcerting.

I confess having the presidents of two different departments sing my praises - to my face - has been extremely reassuring.

I confess while I feel a lot safer, I feel bad for the fact that corporate is looking at eliminating one or two others to keep me.

I confess work just got a lot more interesting for me...

I confess that this morning it was not easy but funny explaining to some girl that I was not a fireman in town for a convention. Sure was fun pretending last night.

I confess if I don't nail this interview Monday for a promotion I will quit my job and move to breckenridge to snowboard all winter and sell sunglasses and goggles.

JJFrisco

Double Platinum
Sounds like Master-Debeter got some strange last night... congrats!

I confess I had to wikipedia these people Van is so excited about.