DQ cherry dip cones

leeann

Does the new one in Frisco have them? Have a little visitor from out of state this weekend and he loves them. I don't think I have ever seen the cherry flavor.....Anyone?

debw712

Diamond Member
IDK but this brought me back to my childhood- this was my FAVORITE DQ treat ever...now I need to go see if they have them lol

leeann

I've only had the choc dip cones but our friends are living in the northeast now and cherry dip is a big thing there. Her little boy just turned 4 yesterday and asked me if we could go get a cherry dip cone. I hope I can find a DQ around here that sells them. I hear they are yummy!!

leeann

I just called the one in Carrollton and they don't have cherry dip cones. The man said he didn't think there were any DQ's around here that had this flavor. Must be regional. He did say that the one in Coppell had butterscotch.

TallGalPat

Bronze Member
Does anyone know if the DQ in Frisco has chocolate ice cream? The DQ in McKinney does NOT...when I asked them I was told that the owner doesn't like it so he doesn't carry it...how crazy is that? My favorite treat is a chocolate cone dipped in chocolate!!

Does anyone know if the DQ in Frisco has chocolate ice cream? The DQ in McKinney does NOT...when I asked them I was told that the owner doesn't like it so he doesn't carry it...how crazy is that? My favorite treat is a chocolate cone dipped in chocolate!!
They don't carry chocolate here either, already tried. :(

C&R+2

Bronze Member
Bummer! Chocolate dipped is the best. Guess I have to keep going to Braums to get my chocolate fix. Which reminds me, isn't there supposed to be a Braums going up on the west side?