Done with FOL Forum until Admins deal with the Trolls

In recent months, the number of troll accounts on this forum has gotten outrageous. It's easy to ignore at first, but when they start to derail topics, baiting other users into arguing over things not even relevant to the thread, it becomes a waste of time to sift through all the crap.

I enjoy contributing to many of the topics discussed and I think this forum still provides a lot of good information regarding our community, however, in recent months I've found myself using this forum as a resource for service references more-so than actually reading any recent threads.

If any of you have any good suggestions for Facebook groups or other sites that are actually moderated for trolls, please let me know.

Thanks.

rawhide

Diamond Member
2 other forums I post in are moderated and posters are banned if they violate the rules. Not hard to figure out who has multiple accounts.

They are international forums though, not local.

In recent months, the number of troll accounts on this forum has gotten outrageous. It's easy to ignore at first, but when they start to derail topics, baiting other users into arguing over things not even relevant to the thread, it becomes a waste of time to sift through all the crap.

I enjoy contributing to many of the topics discussed and I think this forum still provides a lot of good information regarding our community, however, in recent months I've found myself using this forum as a resource for service references more-so than actually reading any recent threads.

If any of you have any good suggestions for Facebook groups or other sites that are actually moderated for trolls, please let me know.

Thanks.
I agree. I pointed this out recently and tried to propose a good way to deal with it and got flamed pretty bad... It's a shame.

lucas mccain

Triple Platinum

Thanks.
See ya.

Funny how the complainers (like you) seem to overlook their own "troll" "derail" and "bait" comments.

You simply don't jive with the admin. Use Facebook and be your own moderator.

TPW

Diamond Member
You old timers are cowards. You want a venue where everyone agrees with your narrow twisted point of view? Start a church. Free speech baby. 225 years and counting. Get used to it.
You don't have free speech on a privately owned message board. I assume you failed civics in school just like you are failing life.

Are the Sock, Nishi and Erma Bombeck all the same person?
I already told you I am not Sock, although I respect Sock having balls big enough to call out Islam for what it's really doing.... I've sensed Sock might be female though.... females often have more guts than guys do.

This is the first I have heard, seen Bombeck. I've been gone for a week though, seems to be a new member.

Without disagreements and debates, forums tend to dwindle and die.

I don't like Pers or McFraud, Chris,etc. because I know for a fact that the liberal has damaged America tremendously. We see it time after time as they make excuses, deflect, etc. when their little ideas are proven wrong.

But without them constantly being wrong, being foolish, naive ignorant lefties, we'd have way less debate and discussions.... at least in the Political areas.

And I even appreciate CaptainMorgan, who tries to tiptoe, balance the fence so he can go either way on most topics, threads.
I can say the exact same thing he says, but he'll find something wrong with it when typed by me or quoted by me.

But again, I still get great entertainment from the guy.

I don't know why people get so offended when someone goes against them.

You don't have free speech on a privately owned message board. I assume you failed civics in school just like you are failing life.
If I spent 15 years posting 26,000 times here would that make me a winner like you?

- - - Updated - - -

I like Pers but not as much as I like my CHL and weapons.

TPW

Diamond Member
If I spent 15 years posting 26,000 times here would that make me a winner like you?

- - - Updated - - -

I like Pers but not as much as I like my CHL and weapons.
I assume that your response is in fact an admission that you don't know how the 1st Amendment works.

Good job FISD, one of your current MS students can't even answer a simple civics question.

perseco

Double Platinum

Thanks.
So you break one of the forum rules anyway. Good job.

No Threatening to Leave the Board - Due to past experiences on the board, we added this rule. You may not make posts threatening to leave the board. This causes flaming to occur. Because of what a problem this is, we cannot issue a warning for violations. Anyone responding poorly to these threads will also be muted.