Did Frisco join the ranks of the other white trash bedroom communities in DFW last Tuesday?

Tooleman

Diamond Member
I place the act of a grown man with responsibilities and a family out drinking until 2:00 AM on par with a guy having an affair with his mother-in-law------Jerry Springer material. Frisco is a family-oriented town. Bars open tp 2:00 AM will have kids who work in fast food joints out even later to cater to the drunks leaving bars. Nothing good for families will come from it. Like I said, I have no issues with libations. In fact I will enjoy some this evening for LSU-Bama.
I place the act of a grown person that wants to restrict drinking laws on par with someone that hates freedom.. You are free to move to another country where drinking is illegal.. have fun..

I place the act of a grown man with responsibilities and a family out drinking until 2:00 AM on par with a guy having an affair with his mother-in-law------Jerry Springer material. Frisco is a family-oriented town. Bars open tp 2:00 AM will have kids who work in fast food joints out even later to cater to the drunks leaving bars. Nothing good for families will come from it. Like I said, I have no issues with libations. In fact I will enjoy some this evening for LSU-Bama.

wow...

Disclaimer: I like beer nay I love it. I enjoy a glass of fine wine and an occasional belt of quality bourbon whiskey.

Are bars now allowed to stay open until 2:00 AM in Frisco? I fear that chicken-manure-worded ballot measure was successful for those who have no self control and see a reason to be consuming alcohol in public until 2:00 AM.

Please tell me Frisco is not allowing bars to stay open until 2:00AM. If you want to act like white trash, get a cab and charter it to one of many white trash venues in our metro area.
you are CRAZY! I know of folks who have stayed out that late who do NOT EVEN DRINK!!!!. They like to listen to music, socialize or go out with their spouse. Not everyone goes to bed at 8 pm.

Here, let me break it down for you - no one cares what you equate it, that's your personal opinion and everyone has one, including me, and you don't want to know what I think of your post. Also, if you think Shops at Legacy is trashy...well people want more of that trash in Frisco.

Here are the facts: 60% of Frisco residents who cared about the issue to get off their asses and were able to understand the question voted in favor of repeal with the intention of making Frisco better.

So, he would call me trash because my daughter and I went to Shops of Legacy last night to drink hot chocolate... we should have been asleep. We love the shops of legacy... Priscilla really liked the pretty trees all lit up. Good memory for us.

Personally I like the places where people don't even think about going out until about 10-11PM and stay out till around 3-4am... Some other parts of the world are like this and a lot less judgmental...LOL Young & older and everyone in between are out in the city having wines and beer, tapas and enjoying the night...Places in Spain like Barcelona and Madrid come to mind... even the smaller villages out of the cities have people in the city centers late into the night. Not trashy at all...LOL

rawknee

Disclaimer: I like beer nay I love it. I enjoy a glass of fine wine and an occasional belt of quality bourbon whiskey.

Are bars now allowed to stay open until 2:00 AM in Frisco? I fear that chicken-manure-worded ballot measure was successful for those who have no self control and see a reason to be consuming alcohol in public until 2:00 AM.

Please tell me Frisco is not allowing bars to stay open until 2:00AM. If you want to act like white trash, get a cab and charter it to one of many white trash venues in our metro area.
Yeah, I want to party with that guy. :dry:

EscapeRocks

Triple Platinum
It's didn't take this vote to make Frisco White Trash. We've been that way for many years now. Just drive around in a few days and check out everyone trying to out-"Griswold" their neighbors with HomeDepot bought inflatables larger than their homes.

:poke:
:D

:devil:

Londoner

Platinum Member
well i guess i fall into that category of white trash... terrible that my wife and i might meet up with some friends after a dinner date night and take advantage that we have a sitter that's staying the night... shame that i might have that opportunity to do that within a few minutes of my house

in fact, we hit grapevine for a friends birthday... had a great time, stayed at the bar til around 12:30, 1'ish... called Uber for a responsible drive back home, and even had a couple drinks when we got back to our friends house... didn't feel like white trash personally... merely thought we had a great night out with friends without having to check the clock every 1/2 hour, and didn't feel the need to chase as many drinks down our neck before we all turned into pumpkins

don't do it very often, but like having the option... and i love how the OP insists anyone who voted for that are people that drink and stay out past 2am... i see it as we don't have to end the evening at midnight... i rarely would ever stay out til 2am, but nice to have the option to sneak another glass of wine or beer around 12:30

brianw76

Silver Member
The OP didn't go to bed early. They sat back and laughed at all the comments they fired up. Troll.
Yeah, no kidding, that was a 9/10 troll effort. I think people are so used to Tooletroll they don't know what a real troll looks like.

I thought it was a little too much over the top and originally had it at a 7/10, but after reading the replies and seeing how many took it hook, line, and sinker I had to upgrade my rating.

Sarge

Silver Member
My 25 year old son is a server at a very busy restaurant in the area. They don't get out until 1130pm on the weekends. Then a group of them like to go to Buffalo Wild Wings or somewhere to relax. That doesn't make them white trash.

Londoner

Platinum Member
waited tables myself over 20 years ago, and the highlight of the evening was to head to The Filling Station after work... as you said, many times at 11:30 and later... didn't make us white trash, just made us normal again