DFW Parking

golfacct

Silver Member
Where do you park with you go to DFW airport? I have been parking at the Park n Fly off 635 but noticed yesterday that the remote parking at the airport is a lot less. Has anyone parked here or ever had issues finding a spot in the remote parking?

nicolebarron

Administrator
Staff member

golfacct

Silver Member
I use United Airport Parking: United Airport Parking : Atlanta International Airport Parking : O Hare Long Term Parking : Fort Lauderdale : Air Port Parking, Inc.. They partner with airport hotels. You can park in a DFW hotel parking lot for a super cheap rate, usually around five or six dollars a day. You just take the hotel shuttle to and from the airport. It’s really easy and has worked so well for my family on many occasions.
So you don't have to stay at their hotel to use their service?

AGH

Gold Member
I prefer to park on the airport and have never had any problems finding slots at remote North parking. I just don't like slepping my bags all the way to the front to catch the bus, so I now only use Express Parking where they come to my vehicle.

golfacct

Silver Member
I prefer to park on the airport and have never had any problems finding slots at remote North parking. I just don't like slepping my bags all the way to the front to catch the bus, so I now only use Express Parking where they come to my vehicle.
Well that is good to know... the Remote parking they do not pick you up at your car but they do at the Express???

Last time I flew out, I used Express. Toll tag works in/out. Shuttle picked me up at my car and dropped me at terminal. When I arrived
back, waited downstairs at designated PU spot for about 5 min before the shuttle stopped by. They dropped right at my car.

AGH

Gold Member
Well that is good to know... the Remote parking they do not pick you up at your car but they do at the Express???
Correct. At Remote you have to carry your bags up to where they load the big buses at the front of the lot. At Express a smaller bus stops at your car. It is a few dollars more per day, but it feels safer to me and is definitely easier.

MSJ

Triple Platinum
I arrange for my personal Lift driver ahead of time. He calls me when he's close and then I contact Lift for a ride.