Damien Wilson, Cowboys and Road Rage with a Gun

I have been travelling and read that this had occurred.

What is the current state of this incident?

Is the DA and/or Police Chief going to sweep this under the rug if it occurred? If so, I guess it is ok if all of us brandish weapons when we are upset.

If not, then please inform me.

Invader

Silver Member
I have been travelling and read that this had occurred.

What is the current state of this incident?

Is the DA and/or Police Chief going to sweep this under the rug if it occurred? If so, I guess it is ok if all of us brandish weapons when we are upset.

If not, then please inform me.
[h=1]Cowboys' Damien Wilson charged with aggravated assault with deadly weapon[/h] http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...lson-charged-aggravated-assault-deadly-weapon

Last report about this that I know of.

jimmil

With the Cowboys coming to town you gotta expect some pretty scummy people hanging around them as well as a lot of drugs and drug dealing. Look what they did to Valley Ranch. I remember Tony Dorset's bar (surprisingly named Cowboys) being broken into by people looking for drugs which were readily available there along with prostitutes. Remember "The White House" there in VR? I wouldn't doubt we will have one coming here soon.

Brandishing a riflle will get him some jail time or long expensive probation.

They cut Lucky Whitehead and he wasn't even the guy who got arrested. Now if he was a better punt returner I am sure he would of stayed on the team.

So I read this evening that Wilson made the 53 man roster.

Where is the ongoing investigation / disposition of this case.

Is the Frisco PD / DA covering this and perhaps others up?

Sumtingwong

So I read this evening that Wilson made the 53 man roster.

Where is the ongoing investigation / disposition of this case.

Is the Frisco PD / DA covering this and perhaps others up?
Maybe he paid them off and settled with them. Money can make a lot of problems go away............