Crying girl on Time cover wasn’t separated from mother, father says

You are a liar. Families who approached a border checkpoint were not separated. Families who illegally tried to enter and were caught were separated.

I am not throwing stones from glass house as I said REPEATEDLY I did not support policy.
I hope you like crow, you’re about to eat some.

These immigrants were still seeking asylum and were told if they would drop their asylum case and leave they could have their kids back.

Kids in exchange for deportation: Detained migrants say they were told they could get kids back on way out of U.S.
ACLU: Trump administration forcibly separating asylum-seekers from their children

Trump is just plain evil and his party likes him that way.

Facts and Mac are never in the same sentence... Remember that liberalism is all about emotion...
Yeah, Trump is soooo cool he never gets upset, he never calls people names publicly, he doesn’t yell that “Germany is totally controlled by Russia.” He never stirs emotions by saying “knock the crap out of them,” or “fake news.”

Irony.... look it up... IRONY.

The left has their own problems but right now the Trump faithful are running on emotions... you are the angriest election winners in US history.

Last edited:
A lefty concerned about spending money?
I don't mind spending money on health care for American citizens. I do mind spending it fulfilling your fantasies of maximally enforcing misdemeanors at the border.

I'd tell you the same thing if you said you wanted to put cops on every corner of Frisco to enforce a zero tolerance jaywalking policy. It's stupid and counterproductive and makes zero sense in terms of cost effectiveness.

I don't mind spending money on health care for American citizens. I do mind spending it fulfilling your fantasies of maximally enforcing misdemeanors at the border.

I'd tell you the same thing if you said you wanted to put cops on every corner of Frisco to enforce a zero tolerance jaywalking policy. It's stupid and counterproductive and makes zero sense in terms of cost effectiveness.
Dear gawd. Wedge compares enforcement of jaywalking laws to immigration laws. Jaywalking has literally zero impact on this country. Illegal immigration on the other hand is destroying the country. There is no hope for wedge or Mac. Both hopelessly delusional. Now Mac will throw out his big word of the month, “ironic”, for 12th Time in 4 days. Nobody tells him he’s actually using the word incorrectly.

TPW

Diamond Member
I like how Wedge and Mac continue to howl about the sperating of children and putting them in cages when not one person here has said they support the policy. It's like they only way they can attempt to prove a point is to just flat out lie. Sad.....

TO them if you support fixing immagration policy you hate kids and want them chained to a pole like a dog. You can't have a discussion with people like this. They are the fringe and they should be shunned.

I like how Wedge and Mac continue to howl about the sperating of children and putting them in cages when not one person here has said they support the policy. It's like they only way they can attempt to prove a point is to just flat out lie. Sad.....

TO them if you support fixing immagration policy you hate kids and want them chained to a pole like a dog. You can't have a discussion with people like this. They are the fringe and they should be shunned.
Please point out where I am lying. If you cannot then be a man and apologize. You right wingers are quick to call people liars but you never have any proof.

I like how Wedge and Mac continue to howl about the sperating of children and putting them in cages when not one person here has said they support the policy.
The only way to determine what is going on and whether the adults accompanying the minors are actually their parents is to separate them.
If separating them gets the wall built, then I'm all for it Their problems are not my problems.
You're right, it was not one. It was two.

You done lying to try and smear me?

To them if you support fixing immagration policy you hate kids and want them chained to a pole like a dog. You can't have a discussion with people like this. They are the fringe and they should be shunned.
It's hilarious how lacking in self-awareness the second half of that post is.

"Baseless character assassination is wrong! Now I will baselessly attempt to assassinate your character."

TPW

Diamond Member
You're right, it was not one. It was two.

You done lying to try and smear me?

It's hilarious how lacking in self-awareness the second half of that post is.

"Baseless character assassination is wrong! Now I will baselessly attempt to assassinate your character."
Hey dumbass. Did you see ONE person say they agree with putting kids in cages? One? No. I rest my case. You again are wrong, bit you know you are....but you persist in your campaign to look the fool.

Hey dumbass. Did you see ONE person say they agree with putting kids in cages? One? No. I rest my case. You again are wrong, bit you know you are....but you persist in your campaign to look the fool.
The problem is you were ok speculating when it was Clinton on the hook. Now, even though you clearly don't like Trump, you want Wedge to wait for something to come about.

I think it's more of you don't like Wedge. Wedge is a bit annoying at times because she goes over board but she has a few points here and there.

Your silly little petty arguments. Just like companies and schools and country clubs have rules for "admission", so of course must nations. All of them. Mexico has them to their south. They enforce them. This is grade-school obvious.

What would you do when you catch scum like this who don't belong here? Just toss them back into Mexico?
And wait for them to re-appear if you catch them committing another crime?

This is why we need a secure wall. Secure.
And this is why when we arrest these invaders, they need to be locked up. As Mexico does to us. Remember the US Military guy who was locked up for years? Obama let him rot there.....

Criminal Illegal Alien Deported 11 Times Attacked Woman With Chainsaw, ICE Says

Criminal Illegal Alien Deported 11 Times Attacked Woman With Chainsaw

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) officials say that a criminal illegal alien who had been deported 11 times from the United States attacked his wife with a chainsaw in front of their children.
Police arrested 32-year-old Alejandro Alvarez Villegas in Chula Vista, California on charges related to the alleged attempted murder of his wife at the couple's home, NBC San Diego reported.
Police found Alvarez Villegas' wife suffering from serious injuries to her chest on Wednesday after her husband allegedly attacked her with a chainsaw.
Officials say that the attack happened in front of the couple's three children – ages 5, 8, and 10 – who have now been placed into protective custody.
The Los Angeles Times reports that "a search of court records showed that Alvarez pleaded no contest in 2013 to one count of unlawful possession of a controlled substance and one count of using or being under the influence of a controlled substance. Later that year, he pleaded no contest to driving with a blood-alcohol content of 0.08% or higher."
Law enforcement officials say they found Alvarez Villegas the next day in a stolen vehicle and when they tried to pull him over he attempted to ram one of their police cars.
A spokesperson for ICE said: "Department of Homeland Security databases indicate Mr. Alvarez-Villegas is a serial immigration violator who has been removed from the United States 11 times since 2005."

ANOTHER CHILD SEPARATED FROM HIS MOTHER, by a MURDER BY AN ILLEGAL

Apolinar Altamirano an illegal in Mesa, AZ a sanctuary city, calmly murdered a young store clerk Grant Ronnebeck, 21, to steal a pack of cigarettes. Altamirano has past conviction of burglary, was released on probation without any jail time.

Hey dumbass. Did you see ONE person say they agree with putting kids in cages?
I quoted two of them. They were explicitly advocating for the as-it-existed policy of child separation, which was separating them from their families and putting them in cages.

If you want to keep being dense about it, that's on you. I had long since moved past that part of the conversation but you seem to want to keep dragging it back to losing ground for you.