Crickets online about the online sales tax ruling

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Aww, what’s the matter MacFrisco? Upset I posted something true about you? Enjoy your ganging up on Skeeter with DTF. Just because he holds different political views than you, you feel a need to join in the juvenile online behavior.

I have a tip for you- put me on ignore and do not post in threads I post, like the Dr. Krauthammer thread.
Your type of personal attacks have almost come to an end since you and Whatsthat left.

BTW I wasn’t ganging up on Skeeter, I was making a joke. My impression of Mr. Skeeter is that he would have laughed at the joke, “open carry in your pajamas.” I’m not sure why you are so thin skinned over a comment not made to you.

This forum is changing, your type of outright childish personal attacks are coming to an end, you need to catchup or just leave.

rawhide

Diamond Member
Your type of personal attacks have almost come to an end since you and Whatsthat left.

BTW I wasn’t ganging up on Skeeter, I was making a joke. My impression of Mr. Skeeter is that he would have laughed at the joke, “open carry in your pajamas.” I’m not sure why you are so thin skinned over a comment not made to you.

This forum is changing, your type of outright childish personal attacks are coming to an end, you need to catchup or just leave.
No amount of selective reasoning on your part will diminish your repeated posts attacking Skeeter. Calling you a DNC sychophant is hardly an attack- it is the cold bitter truth.

Again, feel free to put me on ignore.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
No amount of selective reasoning on your part will diminish your repeated posts attacking Skeeter. Calling you a DNC sychophant is hardly an attack- it is the cold bitter truth.

Again, feel free to put me on ignore.
You are having another one of your episodes, time to take your meds. I don’t care what you call me, so swing away. Driving too Fast and I were making a joke, there were no personal attacks. it was not about you, was it. But your old habits die hard.

It’s who you are, you love name calling, attaching labels to posters, starting endless arguments over postings that had nothing to do with you, and telling people where they should or should not post, like your precious posting on Krauthammer, that is what you have been doing for years. Those days are gone and if you keep it up your days here are numbered as well... believe me!

The last few weeks have been great. We’re still having heated debates, but we haven’t had your kind of childishness attacks for weeks. Now behave yourself. Play nice or join Whatsthat.

rawhide

Diamond Member
Post 15 was and is a crude attack- not funny. And you joined in the attack with another post. Isn’t dog piling against TOS?
‘So if you do not care if I call you DNC sychophant, then where is the attack from me to you?

Why do you refer to the Krauthammer thread as a precious posting? It seems everything you accuse me of...... you yourself are guilty of.

How is calling you out for WT type behavior in here childish? And telling me it’s time to take my meds is what exactly?

You seem to be very confused.

Londoner

Platinum Member
Rawhide... you know better than that. All you see here is just liberals doing what they best... they are experts at ridicule and cyber bullying... esp when they can’t offer anything of substance. So when they resort to that, just know that they got nothing.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Post 15 was and is a crude attack- not funny. And you joined in the attack with another post. Isn’t dog piling against TOS?
‘So if you do not care if I call you DNC sychophant, then where is the attack from me to you?

Why do you refer to the Krauthammer thread as a precious posting? It seems everything you accuse me of...... you yourself are guilty of.

How is calling you out for WT type behavior in here childish? And telling me it’s time to take my meds is what exactly?

You seem to be very confused.
See, you just keeping spinning your own nonsense.

You said do not post on your threads... see below. You must think your postings are precious if we need your permission to post to them... right? Seriously ... get a life, take your meds, try meditation, your type of go nowhere postings are extinct.

I have a tip for you- put me on ignore and do not post in threads I post, like the Dr. Krauthammer thread.

rawhide

Diamond Member
Rawhide... you know better than that. All you see here is just liberals doing what they best... they are experts at ridicule and cyber bullying... esp when they can’t offer anything of substance. So when they resort to that, just know that they got nothing.
You are so very correct. Not even free sales tax from an online site can overcome that.