Clark MS

GRIZZLYMAN

Triple Platinum
I hate to even post this, but Clark MS is being evacuated. My wife called FISD and was told that something was said, whatever that means. Everything looks to be OK from what I can see.

Anyone know anything beyond this?

GRIZZLYMAN

Triple Platinum
Looks like they all went back in, so I guess it is all clear. My son goes there, and I wasn't trying to create a panic. I just wanted to know what the heck was going on.

Clark MS

My daughter texted asking me to come see what is happening up there today and saying all the parents and kids were outside. There's plenty of cops up there & all the children back inside so I didn't try going into the school to find out more. I'm sure everything is fine.

Last edited:
I drove past about 1/2 hour ago and there were 4 police cars, which officers gathered around a small group of kids/teachers. All of the students were outside lined up like a fire drill was occurring. Glad to hear they are back inside.

bizguy

Diamond Member
Some kid is in big time trouble.. they take that stuff serious these days.... Hope s/he is ready for alt school...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Some kid is in big time trouble.. they take that stuff serious these days.... Hope s/he is ready for alt school...

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Yeah, you'd think who ever did it would get in some pretty big ****, but yet, it still happens all the time.

Yeah, you'd think who ever did it would get in some pretty big ****, but yet, it still happens all the time.
Ask the 2 kids from Centennial whether they still think their posting was a good idea. I think they have been more closely scrutinized than a 50 year old male at his 1st physical.

van

Diamond Member
Kids do stupid things without understanding the consequences. And in this day and age, school react on high alert. Just glad this wasn't anything more serious