Carpet cleaners

GEMini

Sparkle is the best by far! Brian is a rock star when it comes to cleaning carpets and the prices are really reasonable. Only charges me $35 for a 400 sq. ft. master and the carpet looks like new every time he cleans it (3 dogs here, so that is no small feat)! Sparklecarpet.com

DJDeity

Diamond Member
I think you'll quickly discover that the most widely recommended carpet cleaner on FOL is Sparkle. I'd also whole-heartedly recommend them as well. Never an issue, always a good job.

DK2445

Bronze Member
Has anyone used ZeroRez? I have them scheduled to come do the carpets and ducts in our new house immediately after closing. A friend in N. Dallas raved about them. Wondering if anyone up here has good or bad experiences.

(Also, since we need to get movers and/or other workmen into the house ASAP, I am trying to avoid 8 hours of damp carpets.)

Last edited:
Has anyone used ZeroRez? I have them scheduled to come do the carpets and ducts in our new house immediately after closing. A friend in N. Dallas raved about them. Wondering if anyone up here has good or bad experiences.

(Also, since we need to get movers and/or other workmen into the house ASAP, I am trying to avoid 8 hours of damp carpets.)
http://www.yelp.com/biz/zerorez-carpet-cleaning-dallas

Reviews for them.