Blackout curtains

I'm wondering if anyone has a place to recommend for blackout curtains? I am thinking something made of fabric and more of a traditional curtain, not a blind. thanks!

LLB

Silver Member
Check out JC Penny's they carry several different ones there. I wanted more of the blinds because light still comes in from the top and sides of a curtain. My room is pitch black, just the way I like it.

mikel

Platinum Member
Garden ridge has tons. But 65" and 86". No 95"'s or longer. Anna's linens had room darkening, but they don't work well...don't bother.

Curtains

I recommend target also. I bought some nice panels for my sons room. Another option if your putting a valance also is lowes sells blackout roller shade. Used these in my daughters rooms for nap time when they were youger. Not fabric but a valance hid it underneath . Bed bath now has blackout fabric roman shades I saw a few weeks ago. STore is limited but online more to pick from

Bed bath and beyond has a nice selection. We tried the local super target, but didn't find anything we liked. Didn't know about JC penny. Good to know thanks!