Billy Jack dead

LLB

Silver Member
My sister always said she would marry him when she grew up, sadly she married someone the complete opposite.

I loved all the Billy Jack movies and have looked for them on tv but haven't seen them in years, I wanted my kids to see them.

My sister always said she would marry him when she grew up, sadly she married someone the complete opposite.

I loved all the Billy Jack movies and have looked for them on tv but haven't seen them in years, I wanted my kids to see them.
I rented Billy Jack last year....can't remember where though

LLB

Silver Member
If you ever remember please let me know, we do 'family movie day', we do always watch old classics (our standards of classic) and our kids know movies from the 50's, 60's 70's and 80's that most people or kids their age have never heard of. I looked everywhere for Billy Jack but couldn't find it.

lucas mccain

Triple Platinum
If you ever remember please let me know, we do 'family movie day', we do always watch old classics (our standards of classic) and our kids know movies from the 50's, 60's 70's and 80's that most people or kids their age have never heard of. I looked everywhere for Billy Jack but couldn't find it.
You will probably want to watch them first before letting you kids. I don't remember which movie it was, but it had a violent rape scene that I probably shouldn't have watched at my age back then. That content was really for a mature audience IMO.

It's the one with a biker gang in it I think.
The Born Losers perhaps? Or it may have been 'Billy Jack'.

LLB

Silver Member
You will probably want to watch them first before letting you kids. I don't remember which movie it was, but it had a violent rape scene that I probably shouldn't have watched at my age back then. That content was really for a mature audience IMO.

It's the one with a biker gang in it I think.
The Born Losers perhaps? Or it may have been 'Billy Jack'.
My kids are 27,28 and 29. Sorry I forgot to add that.

TXJohn1117

Double Platinum
iTunes has 4 Billy Jack movies available for rent or purchase.

I think it was Family Video.
Hillcrest and Rolater

Green225

Platinum Member
I rented Billy Jack last year....can't remember where though
Amazon Instant Video has it plus the entire Billy Jack collection.

http://www.amazon.com/Billy-Jack-Tom-Laughlin/dp/B002O6IP5A/ref=pd_cbs_mov_3