Best roofing company

I know there were several posts after the storm in March that wrecked everyone's roofs, but now that most people have had theirs replaced or repaired I was wondering which were the best companies and if there were any to avoid. I plan on having Peak Roofing give me a quote and I called another but he didn't seem to want to give me a quote until after the insurance adjuster came out. I'm still a bit befuddled by that. So any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

cyning

Give Major League Roofing a call, Jason Hamilton at 972-632-0783, and then compare the two bids. I think Peak and Major League are both good, reputable roofing companies.

Town and Country based in Frisco has a good reputation. I know they take care of their customers and have been around in Frisco for a long time.

AGH

Gold Member
I'm using Jeff at Peak Roofing. He used to be at Town and Country but branched out into his own company. He's been great to work with and I would definitely recommend Peak.

I'm using Jeff at Peak Roofing. He used to be at Town and Country but branched out into his own company. He's been great to work with and I would definitely recommend Peak.
That's who I used. I didn't go directly through Jeff, but one of his guys. He was outstanding, got me everything I needed, plus more.

Ray

Town & Country used them for hail damage claim. New roof, paint chimney, replace gutters, paint garage door and complete clean up and haul off of debris from premises excellent company!