Best Nest Pediatrics/ Stonebriar Pediatrics

We are looking at switching our pediatrician....Best Nest Pediatrics is covered by our insurance and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with that practice?? I am also looking at Stonebriar Pediatrics..so any advice/experience would be great!! Thanks!

We go to Best Nest and love Dr. Terry and her staff. Not only is Dr. Terry thorough and knowledgeable, but she is also incredible with my girls. I have referred quite a few friends to her as well, and they all have been impressed. Prior to the switch, we went to a well known practice in Plano and had horrendous wait times. I thought wait times of 15 - 20 minutes and well visits an hour and a half or more were normal. Since we switched, we have never had to wait over 5 minutes and are in and out in no time.

Forestoney

Platinum Member
Ditto to both responses posted. Virtually no wait, amazing bedside manner, and in our first visit she diagnosed my daughter with a condition that our prior pediatrician had overlooked for a year and a half. Can't recommend her highly enough.

While I love Dr Thai and the PA Michelle at Stonebriar, the wait times have gotten ridiculous. I only stay because I love Dr Thai and am hoping that as the kids get older, we will only need to go a few times a year. Infant to 2yr visits are a beating since you have to go so often.

Stonebriar Pediatrics

I absolutely love Dr. Thai!! He was the only pediatrician that believed me when I said that something wasn't right with a previous diagnosis another pediatrician gave my DS. Sure enough he ordered tests at Children's Hospital, checked on us while we were there, and found out the other pediatrician was wrong. I was correct and it was as serious as I was saying.
DS has recovered, but I will be forever grateful to Dr. Thai. You might have a little wait, but that's because Dr. Thai doesn't rush you in and out. He explains everything no matter how many questions you have.

This is my experience to a "T", even the coming from a Plano practice. LOVE Dr. Terry.

We go to Best Nest and love Dr. Terry and her staff. Not only is Dr. Terry thorough and knowledgeable, but she is also incredible with my girls. I have referred quite a few friends to her as well, and they all have been impressed. Prior to the switch, we went to a well known practice in Plano and had horrendous wait times. I thought wait times of 15 - 20 minutes and well visits an hour and a half or more were normal. Since we switched, we have never had to wait over 5 minutes and are in and out in no time.

Micks

Silver Member
Dr. Terry and her staff at Best Nest are fabulous! I not only experience long waits at our previous ped, but it was nearly impossible to get in to see the doc when the kids got sick. When we were seeing the nurse practitioner for every visit for a year, we decided it was time to change practices. We have been so please with Best Nest. They get us in right away for sick visits and there's never really any wait once we get there.

We go to Dr. Thai and I have NEVER had to wait more than 10 minutes and my daughter is 15months! The staff is awsome, call backs are PROMPT and ALL the Dr's and PA's are AWSOME!!! The staff even calls you to "check up on you" if you've been in recently.....who does that anymore??? HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

We have been with Dr.Thai for the last 5 years. Never even once did we think about changing. He doesnot rush you and I guess there is more of the wait time. We love all the other doctors and staff members as well. Go meet him once, and you will know what I am talking about! :)