Baby Halloween Costume

Where can I find some really cute baby Halloween costumes? 9-12 month? What have your babies been in the past. Having a hard time figuring out what to do for her first Halloween.

Costco, Old Navy. Mine went as the baby monkey from Old Navy for their first couple of Halloween's. I put a tutu and tiara on the girl when she used the monkey costume. It was cute.

I ordered a little black/yellow tutu on Etsy and paired with a yellow shirt and black bloomers. Found a bee iron-on and used it on the shirt. She was a bumble bee. Etsy has a lot of cute halloween stuff.

gigem_aggies

Platinum Member
buycostumes.com has some cute ones. Last year, we dressed our 4 month old up as a cat--Target sold these little fleece rompers that worked perfect. This year, our new baby will be around a month old, so she'll be a sleeping angel for Halloween (hopefully). :)

I ordered a little black/yellow tutu on Etsy and paired with a yellow shirt and black bloomers. Found a bee iron-on and used it on the shirt. She was a bumble bee. Etsy has a lot of cute halloween stuff.
I've never bought off of Etsy. Do you only buy stuff from people in the area or anywhere in the country. Are there places in the area that sell tutu's that aren't $50? I've found some really cute ideas off the website but I'm just not sure about the quality of the stuff, if I'll get a size that fits and I didn't see where it shows an estimate of delivery. Any pointers when looking at Etsy?? Thanks for the suggestion!!

I've never bought off of Etsy. Do you only buy stuff from people in the area or anywhere in the country. Are there places in the area that sell tutu's that aren't $50? I've found some really cute ideas off the website but I'm just not sure about the quality of the stuff, if I'll get a size that fits and I didn't see where it shows an estimate of delivery. Any pointers when looking at Etsy?? Thanks for the suggestion!!
I have purchased maybe 10 or so items on Etsy and had great luck so far. I usually just make sure the seller has positivie feedback and I usually contact the seller regarding shipping times if it's not listed on the site. Several of the sellers will do custom orders for you. If you like the item and want in a different color/size they will just create a custom listing for you. I didn't pay $50 for a tutu. I think I paid around $30. I have used a few sellers in TX but not here in town.

Or you can make your own. I have a friend that made one while sitting and watching tv one night. She said it was really easy and you can learn how on youtube or find instructions on the internet.

Hope that helps. :)

jenniff9

Also check out Cutie Patootie. I went a few weeks ago and they have/had several costumes and outfits, if you're not wanting to spend a lot of money.

Yasdnil

Silver Member
Costco, Old Navy. Mine went as the baby monkey from Old Navy for their first couple of Halloween's. I put a tutu and tiara on the girl when she used the monkey costume. It was cute.
We did the same thing. Made our lil monkey a girly monkey...tutu and I clipped bows on the monkey ears! :) It was cute and easy!! I also did it with a giraffe one year!

MomTo5

Gold Member
We got cute Lion and Tiger costumes for the twins at Costco. They are a comfy hoodie/pants set. They look adorable in them and if they get tired or hot we can easily take part of it off. I need to find a cute coordinating onesie for each in case they want to take their hoodie off, now. :)