AT&T vs. Verizon

obryankl

I've had AT&T since 2007. I get decent signal, but Verizon seems to be better overall. Additionally, I'm paying $190/month (with a 15% discount) for 6 gb of data and two Note 7s on a 30 month plan. I can switch to Verizon and pay $200/month (with a 25% discount) for 12 gb of data and two iPhone 7 Plus' on a 24 month plan.

My question is this: for those of you with Verizon, what's your experience? I'd especially like to hear from anyone who has switch from one to the other.

obryankl

I had T-Mobile back in the day and the signal was terrible. I know that was over 10 years ago, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

Also, they don't have near the same amount of LTE coverage unless they've recently changed that.

Chris1771

Silver Member
I've not had any signal or LTE issues on T-Mobile yet since switching about 2 years ago...
Echo that as well. Switched over a year and a half ago and no issues. Unlimited everything, tethering, etc for 2 phones at a much lower price than any competitor I've seen.

I've had verizon about 8 years now here in Frisco with little to no problems. T-Mobile/Sprint/Metro is good in the metroplex but get out of town a little bit and the coverage drops off significantly. I don't think I've ever seen 'No Service' in DFW on my phone(iPhone 6/4S/BB Bold/Razr)