Any updates on Wade Park?

Mateo

Update on Wade Pit:

"Grand opening is now set for spring 2018, with our featured retail, restaurants, entertainment venues, office, residential, and both hotels -- the luxury Langham Hotel & Resorts hotel and boutique Hotel ZaZa -- now slated to open around the same time," he said. "We are wrapping up on the site work and utilities for the entire project, and materials are on the way for us kick-off vertical construction by the end of the year."

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/...w-lane-tollway

Spring 2018?!? Less than 4 months away. I have my doubts.

Opus

Silver Member
Well, July is almost over and no news. I did see that Jerry is now planning another $1.5 billion in development around the Star. Also somewhere in that area they are going to build "Music City" which sounds like it will be similiar to the Toyota Music Factory in Irving.

Invader

Silver Member
Well, July is almost over and no news. I did see that Jerry is now planning another $1.5 billion in development around the Star. Also somewhere in that area they are going to build "Music City" which sounds like it will be similiar to the Toyota Music Factory in Irving.
"Wade Park was pitched as the biggest of the projects along Frisco’s heavily marketed (but now defunct) $5 Billion Mile
What Frisco's floundering $2 billion Wade Park development says about the D-FW economy | Real Estate | Dallas News

Last edited:

MSJ

Triple Platinum
Some of the same people that were involved with City Place were also involved with Team Legacy. Jerry had the Star and a company that has a history of getting in over it's head was trying to develop Wade Park. The problem is with the developer of Wade Park.