Amazon Prime Day

Any blips with the Amazon site are really just a matter of auto scaling. I doubt they would ever go down, it's simply a matter of how quickly more nodes come online as they're needed.

You might see brief delays during peak hours, but otherwise I doubt the site would even hiccup.

The site is and has been working fine for me. Got some great deals on some music gear I need.
Same with us, earlier in the day and midday.

Any blips with the Amazon site are really just a matter of auto scaling. I doubt they would ever go down, it's simply a matter of how quickly more nodes come online as they're needed.

You might see brief delays during peak hours, but otherwise I doubt the site would even hiccup.
Were you even on the site today? Speaks like a techie who wasn't even buying anything on the site today....

TPW

Diamond Member
Same with us, earlier in the day and midday.

Were you even on the site today? Speaks like a techie who wasn't even buying anything on the site today....
He is explaining why there is a small chance of a small percentage of users on the site at a certain point in time may experience some slowness. You can either learn something from his post OR you can try to be argumentative and look like a fool. We clearly see what path you decided to take, the one that is the easiest for you...being a fool.

sjdfw

Silver Member
Bought a second FireTV box for my downstairs. I was needing one anyway, saved $30. I saw there was a Samsung 55" Ultra 4k HD TV for $550, I missed out on that one. I'll probably wait till Christmas when all the TV's go on sale again.