Air Conditioning & Heating

I had Big Bear come out this week. $89 service call and it goes toward the repairs if you decide to do the repairs.

They were on time, and tech seem very knowledgeable

Very pleased

The Bear is honest. Can't beat that.
They don't work on the weekends which I found a little odd.

So if you have furnace issue on a Saturday and it's a high of 20 degrees that for the weekend do they leave you hanging? Never heard of a service company that packs it in during a deadly cold snap on the weekend.

golfacct

Silver Member
They don't work on the weekends which I found a little odd.

So if you have furnace issue on a Saturday and it's a high of 20 degrees that for the weekend do they leave you hanging? Never heard of a service company that packs it in during a deadly cold snap on the weekend.
Humm we have used them several times and I know that one time was on the weekends. Funny story about Big Bear..... When we moved into our house we called him to come out and just inspect our units because we did not know how old or kept up they were. We picked him because of FOL!!!! When I called and gave him our address he knew exactly the status on the units because the previous owners used him. How good was that for us. Been using them for 5 years to do the annual service maintenance and it has been great.

Rimrock

Double Platinum
In my exp they do scheduled work on weekends (or maybe something scheduled on Fri but is not complete by COB) but they don't provide 'emergency' services on Sat or Sun.

Lucas Heat & Air we have used them for years. So honest, great rates. They are incredibly knowledgeable and never try to sell us something we don't need. They don't even advertise, 100% of their business are referrals and their crews are busy. That says something. 👍

In my exp they do scheduled work on weekends (or maybe something scheduled on Fri but is not complete by COB) but they don't provide 'emergency' services on Sat or Sun.
That is what I was told by my tech who came out last month. I thought it was very strange.

I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Humm we have used them several times and I know that one time was on the weekends. Funny story about Big Bear..... When we moved into our house we called him to come out and just inspect our units because we did not know how old or kept up they were. We picked him because of FOL!!!! When I called and gave him our address he knew exactly the status on the units because the previous owners used him. How good was that for us. Been using them for 5 years to do the annual service maintenance and it has been great.
I was told the Owner Delbert or something like that no longer does any house calls.