32 Hour flight - I need a medically induced coma

I feel your pain, a long time ago I was travelling to London from Sydney and as I was on discounted ticket, had to leave the plane in Bangkok, spent 20hrs in the airport, routed to Narita, then another 8 hours there and then to London. Solution at London, went to a party and got wasted...Maybe 2 beers!

Besides Halcyon and Xanax and good ideas??? I plan on erasing 32 hours each way from my life.
I once took Ambien on a flight to Rome and it worked like a charm! I would advise you to take a dose, wake up, walk around and eat, hydrate, use the restroom and then take another then dose and do the same thing. It is VERY important to walk around and stretch your legs to avoid getting an embolism. Look it up - I promise you will rethink the 32 hour coma idea. Have a great trip and be safe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Besides Halcyon and Xanax and good ideas??? I plan on erasing 32 hours each way from my life.
I once took Ambien on a flight to Rome and it worked like a charm! I would advise you to take a dose, wake up, walk around and eat, hydrate, use the restroom and then take another then dose and do the same thing. It is VERY important to walk around and stretch your legs to avoid getting an embolism. Look it up - I promise you will rethink the 32 hour coma idea. Have a great trip and be safe!

So sorry for the multiple replies. I kept getting an error message that said it wouldn't post and don't know how to delete the extras!

Londoner

Platinum Member
Did DFW to Hong Kong last Thanksgiving, and last month did DFW-LAX-Aukland... mainly just tried to keep myself entertained and watched a ton of movies... one thing that helped immensely was my wife's prescription of Nucynta... OMG, that will knock you out and and you will sleep... not sure if you want that as an option, or even if it is one for you, but sure as heck made those flights much better

obviously a business or first class seat helps ;)

Londoner

Platinum Member
So many druggie experts in the house - sad.

Man up and skip the drugs. It's not that big of a deal.
careful... you might be at risk of carpal tunnel with that mad clutch on your bible

might want to actually read it again... that part about not passing judgement and all

Londoner

Platinum Member
had a few beers on the flight as well... i guess that makes me an alcoholic in your mind, though you know absolutely nothing about me

van

Diamond Member
Everytime I fly to South Africa it takes 29hours. I've done it alone with two toddlers, twice. Make sure to have comfortable clothes. That's all I got, lol. Its a long haul

lucas mccain

Triple Platinum
careful... you might be at risk of carpal tunnel with that mad clutch on your bible

might want to actually read it again... that part about not passing judgement and all
To be accurate... that passage does not mean what you think. Common error though. Especially when it's used to "stick it to Bible readers".