13-5A The all Frisco football district

Not so fast, my friend.
Who are the projected new starting QBs next year for each? Lone Star can't have anyone who will improve on what Jason has been..... and Chandler was very good this year as a senior. Except some late Ints in the Lone Star game whoops.....
Wakeland losing Orji also at RB...

I've watch the kid play several times and he's the real deal. IndianaDad has a kid on the team that knows this kid and I'm sure he can vouch for the lifts. I guess if you ask me, the lifts are the least impressive part of his stat line, so I'm pretty sure the numbers weren't exaggerated. He passes the eyeball test on weighing 225 lbs. I'm not sure about the 40 time because 4.55 does seem a bit fast for a 225 lbs kid, but he's constantly making open field plays. That's the part that impresses me. His ability to read, react, pursue and make plays and he's flat out a sure handed tackler.

I agree that the 6' height is on the short side, but I've also seen P5 linebackers who play at that height. I'm sure he'll end up somewhere, but he's an example of how screwed up the tale of the tape in recruiting has become.
Hey IndianaDad, I have good reason to believe that Mr. Bolton's gonna get a P5 offer soon and after that, he's gonna blow up. Not sure when soon is though, but the right people have taken notice. It's like you said before, once that first offer comes in, the other schools think it's okay to offer. I'm rooting for this kid because I think he's legit.

That is some great news! Just this past Friday I was asking my band daughter if she had heard any talk about who would be QB next year....not that she would really know or pay attention. Anxious to see this kid. Looks and sounds like they may not miss a beat.

FriscoOver50 - sorry I haven't checked on here in a while. Nick Bolton has several D1 offers now, I think Colorado being the biggest offer yet to date...He is the real deal with a great football mind to go with his speed and strength...
and word is out now that MJ Rivers is going to Lone Star currently...something to look forward to seeing. The senior receiving core will be missed...lots of talent from the Slots to the Wides graduating. LSHS may have to pass less and run more...

It just warms my heart seeing Frisco having football conversations. I remember when Frisco HS was in the playoffs and 50 people showed up at Toyota for the game. the entire city of Whitehouse was there to support the opposition.

FriscoOver50 - sorry I haven't checked on here in a while. Nick Bolton has several D1 offers now, I think Colorado being the biggest offer yet to date...He is the real deal with a great football mind to go with his speed and strength...
and word is out now that MJ Rivers is going to Lone Star currently...something to look forward to seeing. The senior receiving core will be missed...lots of talent from the Slots to the Wides graduating. LSHS may have to pass less and run more...
I think at The Opening (or another event), he measured at 5'11", so that's going to be the reason he's not going to be a higher 3 star. Right now, he's rated at about a mid 3. That said, he will end up with more Colorado type P5 offers when it's all said and done. I would be surprised if a KU, KSU or OSU ends up giving him an offer in the spring. I think TCU tends toward the taller prospects at LB. If he was 6'1" to 6'2", he'd have the pick of his P5 schools. That's crazy to me because I know some very effective college LBers that play under 6'.

I hope he has a great senior season and entices some of those colleges on the bubble because of his height. Kind of hard to beat 110 tackles from his junior year.