Does it ever feel like there is always something that needs to be done to maintain your home?
Once you complete a project, its time to tackle another. In between, there’s the ongoing maintenance, like pest control and lawn care. Most homeowners find it challenging to keep track of the various jobs, contractors, and maintenance schedules required for their property.
A new Frisco company called Fairmarket is about to revolutionize how busy homeowners manage regular maintenance, specialized projects, repairs, and renovations.
This never-seen-before concept is the brainchild of experienced contractors with successful backgrounds in residential services. Fairmarket can streamline and digitize the way homeowners and contractors communicate with one another and manage jobs.
Using the latest advancements in aerial imagery, remote sensing technology, and your property data, Fairmarket can produce a 3D design of your home, based solely on your address.
It’s the first product to allow for true off-site bidding, which disrupts the lead generation players, and the simple “search for contractors” services that are currently available.
The property data provided to users comes faster, safer, and eliminates human error than if someone came to their house personally to measure.
How does the Fairmarket platform work?
It’s fast, easy, and accurate home management. Here’s how it works…
Measurements and specs are the starting point for giving/receiving of bids for any kind of work that needs to be done. Fairmarket separates itself from other home services technologies like Angie’s List, HomeAdvisor, and Thumbtack by providing its members with an accurate and powerful property measurement data in the form of a true-to-scale, interactive 3D model of their home.
Once you sign up, the process unfolds in just 5 simple steps:
- Set up a custom model within the Fairmarket online design center to help visualize your home projects before making decisions.
- You can then post jobs to a contractor bidding board and watch bids start to roll in…
- Take the time to compare bids and companies to help you make decisions.
- Schedule, send photos, communicate, and manage all jobs from your own dashboard.
- For routine jobs, just set them up once on autopilot and start enjoying your home, not just maintaining it.
Fairmarket brings to existence a product type that unlocks power for homeowners to put their measurement data to use on a recurring basis.
The innovative business believes they can finally change a system that has long been “stuck in its ways” and with a new streamlined process, can eliminate the following home maintenance headaches:
- Contractors needing to drive across town to measure/estimate/sell.
- Contractors needing to supply homeowners with material samples.
- Contractors paying for leads, and not jobs.
- Homeowners having their vague job information sold as leads to multiple contractors whom they were unable to pick.
- Homeowners needing physical samples and their limited imagination to see how styles and colors might look on their home.
- Homeowners being locked into long-term service agreements, of which they have little control over the scheduling of their next service.
One Beautiful Platform for Homeowners and Professionals
From small, routine, lawn mowing jobs, to larger construction projects like exterior painting, there isn’t any job type that can’t be posted to the Fairmarket Contractor bidding board.
Here, homeowners will get the bids they need without the hassle and headache of unnecessary – and time-killing – appointments. Internal tools and features can assist with scheduling, material selection, and warranty servicing while also holding a history of conversations and contacts.
It’s also a refreshing way for service companies to win jobs and manage their clients and the perfect tool for any homeowners going through an insurance claim. Fairmarket has a definite advantage of those affected by weather activity like hailstorms and hurricanes that suddenly give thousands of homeowners, overnight, the often-burdensome task of replacing roofs, windows, gutters, and siding.
Your Home in Your Hand
Fairmarket has launched with its foundation product of job creation for homeowners and off-site bidding for all the busy contractors. It will soon be apparent to members and contractors, that Fairmarket is a tool that they will use forever.
The Fairmarket Design Center also allows members to realistically design their homes with leading brand manufacturers of building products. Companies like Sherwin Williams supply their product libraries for members to visualize how their hundreds of different paints would look on their home.
These designs consisting of real products, coupled with the measurement data, give Fairmarket users the ability to know the quantities of gallons, bundles, or window sizes they will need for the job.
But wait…there’s more.
- The Fairmarket Design Center will soon become an online storefront for members and contractors. Here, they can purchase materials from local supply distributors and large chains like Home Depot.
- Fairmarket aspires to be the “whole house” for all their members’ smart-home gadgets. This will provide a single hub to control thermostats, security systems, and other IOT devices and products.
- Fairmarket has plans to enhance partnerships with leading insurance carriers, pricing, and data suppliers like Xactware, for insurance claims assistance with the use of Fairmarket by insurance adjusters.
- Fairmarket is currently mobile browser-friendly and soon a downloadable app will be available.
Fairmarket’s innovative platform has all of the tools homeowners and contractors need for efficient communication and job management. It’s your home in your hand…the future of home management.
Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
3001 Dallas Parkway, #560
Frisco TX 75034