What makes Disney such a beloved company?
For many, it’s first-hand customer experiences that elevate the brand. It’s the time Disney upgraded us to a suite the one night we stayed on property, complete with balloons and a song. And of course, it’s how every character and staffer treats the guests like family.
It feels like magic. But Collin Corporate College knows it’s actually a very specific mindset about customer service that is achievable for businesses when given the right training and tools. That’s why the Collin Corporate College is bringing the Disney Institute to Collin County to present Disney’s Approach to Quality Service on October 30, 2018.
Based on the operational practices used to serve guests at their parks and resorts for more than 60 years, attendees can expect to spend the day fully immersed in the practices that have turned Disney into a global leader, learning how to adapt and develop strategies to fit their own company’s customer service experience.
Mayra Diaz, Assistant Director of Public Services for the Frisco Public Library shared,
Disney Institute has been transformative in the Frisco Public Library culture. It has given us language and knowledge so that we can establish our own quality standards.
Attendees Will Learn How To:
- Assess and improve your organization’s commitment to quality service
- Differentiate and elevate your service to become a provider of choice
- Design standards for quality service and create a consistent service experience
- Gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relations
Course Details at a Glance
Course: Disney’s Approach to Quality Service
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
9 am – 5 pm
Collin College Frisco Campus (Preston Ridge), Conference Center
9700 Wade Blvd., Frisco, TX 75035
Continental breakfast and lunch are included.
Registration and breakfast start time: 8 am CST.
This professional development course includes all course materials, complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee, tea, water, and a completion certificate.
To register or learn more, visit the Collin Corporate College website.
Fees and Deadlines
- Early Bird registration for Disney’s Approach to Quality Service is $550 per person through October 12.
- Alumni* registration for Disney’s Approach to Quality Service is $450 per person through October 12.
(*Alumni with a certificate of completion from a Collin Corporate College sponsored Disney Institute course are eligible for this rate. Please contact the Collin Corporate College for the special promotion code.)
Group Rate Pricing**
(**Group rate applies when registering three or more persons from one organization and paying on one transaction.)
- Group rate registration for Disney’s Approach to Quality Service is available through October 12. When registering 3-5 people from the same organization, the cost is $500 per person, or register six or more people at $450 per person.
Beginning October 13, 2018, the rate is $600 per person.
Collin Corporate College
Collin Corporate College offers customized training in several business areas, such as technology, technical skills, leadership, organizational effectiveness, team building, employee engagement, and performance management.
This will be the fourth Disney Institute course that Collin Corporate College has hosted.
According to Adam Pitluk, Executive Director of Collin Corporate College, these initiatives are so well-received that people travel from out of state to take part in the professional development courses. But Collin Corporate College’s main priority is providing unparalleled programming for local Collin and Rockwall County businesses. Pitluk shared,
The reason Collin Corporate College exists is to provide quality training to businesses of all sizes in Collin County, so they don’t have to leave our borders to get the support they need. We can provide customized on-site training in software, soft skills and everything between.