or get the
Show Notes & Links:
- Two Men and a Truck on Lifestyle Frisco
- Two Men and a Truck
- Get help getting organized with Decluttered Spaces
- Carolyn’s Moving Tips for Less Stress:
- Get rid of stuff you don’t want or need BEFORE you move (start long before you think you need to)
- Find small easy jobs for kids like labeling or coloring boxes (or color code by room), they want to be involved and help
- Label every box clearly
- Use quality new or lightly used boxes. New, unused boxes can be returned for a full refund. Hint: Two Men An A Truck will also deliver boxes for free!
- Get more boxes than you think you’ll need. You’ll need them!
- Use as many of the same sized box as possible. They’re easier to stack, load, and move.
- Put heavy things in small boxes (think: books, records, papers, etc…).
- Put big, light things like pillows and blankets in larger boxes.
- Start packing long before the move and tackle one room, or cabinet, or closet per day.
- Download a checklist from TwoMenAndATruck.com
- Two Men and a Truck on Facebook
- Pro Tip: You can get better rates on moving if you’re able to move on a Monday – Wednesday.
Connect with Lifestyle Frisco on: