On Saturday, April 20th, 2012 from 2pm to 7pm, this gourmet food truck and music festival, Frisco strEATS, returns to Downtown Frisco for it’s 2nd year in a row.
Do you have kidlets? There will be a children’s area. Do you like to shop? Check out the funky and fun vendors, plus all the boutiques on Main Street. Do you like to nerd out on video games? Don’t miss the gamer’s truck! Do you like to have a brewski and listen to music? We have a beer garden with live music plus two other outdoor stages. How about classic cars? There will be a classic car show a block away from the main square.
But really… you’re coming for the EATS because this is Downtown Frisco StrEATS with fourteen gourmet food trucks like:
- Cajun Tailgators with cajun food
- Coolhaus for ice cream sandwiches
- Gandolfos New York style deli on-the-go
- Gastro Bomber for traditional pub grub with a Texas twist
- Good Karmas Kitchen with gluten-free vegetarian and vegan
- Jack’s Chowhound for comfort food
- JoDawgs hot dogs
- Nammi Food Truck with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Pompeii for modern Italian
- Rockstar Bakeshop with Whoopie pies
- Ruthies Grill Cheese sandwiches
- Ssahm BBQ Korean tacos and more
- Texas Ballpark Express hot dogs & hamburgers
- The Butcher’s Son for sausages, brats, and more
- Unforsaken Bacon with bacon, bacon, and more bacon
Presented by the Main Street Merchants Association, the Downtown Advisory Board, and Frisco Style magazine, you know we can’t start the party without the music, so a big thanks to awesome neighbors at Frisco’s School of Rock for putting a great line up together with bands of various ages from the school. This year we are so happy to help out our neighbors and Frisco Family Services(FFS) by asking all of you to bring a non-perishable food item for the food pantry. Mark your calendars for a good and tasty way to enjoy Frisco!