Another example of why corporations should stay out of politics-ESPN

You, calling out someone posting at 7 am, while you fire up the vitriol from your desktop at 7:45 am.

BTW, I am pretty darn sure I can kick your arse in a gym, on a court, or on a track any day of the week.
Shoot......with the size of your bottom half you could play OL for the Dallas Cowboys.

I sure hope your wipe down the equipment when you are done at the gym ..... cause you are foul foul foul

Tell you what Clint.....you want to discuss a topic with me.......good.

Disagree.....good.

But if you are looking for trouble and poking the stick with off topic jabs......expect to get poked back.

:lmao: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Great movie. I know which one you best represent ....and it ain’t the first two.

rawhide

Diamond Member
Shoot......with the size of your bottom half you could play OL for the Dallas Cowboys.

I sure hope your wipe down the equipment when you are done at the gym ..... cause you are foul foul foul

Tell you what Clint.....you want to discuss a topic with me.......good.

Disagree.....good.

But if you are looking for trouble and poking the stick with off topic jabs......expect to get poked back.

:lmao: The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly. Great movie. I know which one you best represent ....and it ain’t the first two.
You have not met me IRL, so these jabs at my appearance are highly amusing..... as they highlight your innate insecurities. Yep, I can totally kick your arse in the gym/court/track.

My guess is that you are pushing into your sixth decade, and you are seeing your facilities diminish, which explains your constant vitriol and anger.

You have not met me IRL, so these jabs at my appearance are highly amusing..... as they highlight your innate insecurities. Yep, I can totally kick your arse in the gym/court/track.

My guess is that you are pushing into your sixth decade, and you are seeing your facilities diminish, which explains your constant vitriol and anger.

Looking at you would diminish most men’s facilities........

Oh the irony of you talking about others vitriol and anger :lmao:

rawhide

Diamond Member
Looking at you would diminish most men’s facilities........

Oh the irony of you talking about others vitriol and anger :lmao:
Gee, who would have thought continuously attacking a female’s appearance would be done online by a far, far Righter?

Is this all you have, besides “moron”, “idiot” and attacking avatars?

rawhide

Diamond Member
Jeez Dirty Harry. Stop the petty personal BS and stay on topic. Are you one of the thin-skinned, defensive self-conscious snowflakes who has me on ignore because you feel guilty that you agree with most of the anti-black-racist stuff I post and you feel better about yourself if you rip me as the never Trumpers rip Trump, and it makes you feel better about yourself when you do, but you still feel bad when you me say the same things you HAVE said and believe, so you instead need the IGNORE baby-button?

Or do you just like the personal attacking you have going on with WhatsThat in almost any thread you pop into lately?
Exhibit A for you being a re-tread for Whatsthat.

i do not need an ignore button to ignore racist trolls online, so, I will go back to skimming past your posts.

Gee, who would have thought continuously attacking a female’s appearance would be done online by a far, far Righter?

Is this all you have, besides “moron”, “idiot” and attacking avatars?
Funny when a so called woman claims they can kick a mans butt......wants to try to ridicule a mans “facilities”.....then plays the woman card ......or calls others a misogynists.

You want to discuss a topic with me.......good.

Disagree.....good.

But if you are looking for trouble and poking the stick with off topic jabs......expect to get poked back......with a stick that is......and as butt ugly and wide as you are....a 10’ stick

rawhide

Diamond Member
Funny when a so called woman claims they can kick a mans butt......wants to try to ridicule a mans “facilities”.....then plays the woman card ......or calls others a misogynists.

You want to discuss a topic with me.......good.

Disagree.....good.

But if you are looking for trouble and poking the stick with off topic jabs......expect to get poked back......with a stick that is......and as butt ugly and wide as you are....a 10’ stick
You see, this right here makes your mindset crystal clear. You read into facilities that way because that is how you think.
Most athletes and athletic persons- I.e. those who exercise regularly- would read that as muscle strength and endurance.
But not you.
Thus, I can kick your arse in a gym/court/track. It sucks to innately know that, huh?

Go back and read that post of yours where you referenced fat butt. You don’t just poke, you go full throttle with the angry vitriol.

It is not playing a woman card to call you out for attacking appearance, avatars and name calling in here. That is all you have. If it that doesn’t get you satisfied, your dual ID Nishikori comes waddling in.

Come on WT, drop and do 50 push ups, or post another response where you are so calm, cool, and collected.

i ain’t holding my breath on that happening........ever.

Exhibit A for you being a re-tread for Whatsthat.

i do not need an ignore button to ignore racist trolls online, so, I will go back to skimming past your posts.
I'm not a troll Dirty Harry. You just can't handle that I constantly have more and more material to showcase the most racist demographic in the United States, which has been and is harming us as a nation, and I keep having more material to spotlight the wickedness, danger that is Islam. However, now all of you are well-aware and open to admit this Islamic problem is here and growing.

One day, you might have the balls/courage/vision to notice and see the harm being caused all over America, by blacks. It's so disproportionate it's not funny. Yet THEY are the ones whining about race, all the time. It should be the rest of us at them. But "Don't make them angry" as Colin Flaherty and Ann Coultier say. I know I know, they're still THE protected class.... coddled, so shhhhhhh, let it go.

I'm not a troll Dirty Harry. You just can't handle that I constantly have more and more material to showcase the most racist demographic in the United States, which has been and is harming us as a nation, and I keep having more material to spotlight the wickedness, danger that is Islam. However, now all of you are well-aware and open to admit this Islamic problem is here and growing.

One day, you might have the balls/courage/vision to notice and see the harm being caused all over America, by blacks. It's so disproportionate it's not funny. Yet THEY are the ones whining about race, all the time. It should be the rest of us at them. But "Don't make them angry" as Colin Flaherty and Ann Coultier say. I know I know, they're still THE protected class.... coddled, so shhhhhhh, let it go.
Sigh...I tried to tell you, you’re irrelevant. No one listens to your garbage.

Sigh...I tried to tell you, you’re irrelevant. No one listens to your garbage.
Oh, you're irrelevant too. You're always the same, never change. Never add anything to any conversation, always lean waaay left no matter what.
You don't belong around here, you should move to Berkley, but you can't afford to live there I'm sure. Maybe try New Hampshire or NY.
You don't tit in around here.
Do you still have your "I'M WITH HER" bumper sticker on your VW?

Oh, you're irrelevant too. You're always the same, never change. Never add anything to any conversation, always lean waaay left no matter what.
You don't belong around here, you should move to Berkley, but you can't afford to live there I'm sure. Maybe try New Hampshire or NY.
You don't tit in around here.
Do you still have your "I'M WITH HER" bumper sticker on your VW?
Truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm guessing so given your little tantrum reply.

hahahaha

Truth hurts, doesn't it? I'm guessing so given your little tantrum reply.

hahahaha
Tantrum? It was a dose of your own medicine. See how it "appears" to everyone else?
Again, you do not fool us anymore. You lean way left, further than anyone here I think.... who remains anyway.

Tough year for you libby lefty, never-Trumpers!

Not getting better

The NFL had high hopes that their all-important postseason games, would reverse the terrible ratings trend which has plagued the league all year long.
Those hopes were dashed after the Wild Card round, saw a 13 percent decrease in ratings from the previous year. Which, put an added sense of importance on the Divisional playoff games this past weekend.
Well, the ratings have been tabulated from this past weekend and, unfortunately for the NFL, the numbers do not look good.
According to SportsBusiness Daily, the ratings for all four games fell to the lowest level in nearly a decade.

This is old news man. Is anybody even kneeling any more?? I didn't like the whole thing but I think the talking heads got the message and stopped talking about it finally.

There were actually some good games this weekend. Vikes-Saints ending was crazy.

Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth will also identify each player who kneels during the Super Bowl National Anthem while giving the history behind the protests

Yea.......liberals want to keep these National Anthem protests alive