If you imagine a crisis as a single point in time, there are the periods before, during, and after. Our approach addresses all three segments of a crisis, giving you the most opportunity to avoid, mitigate, and overcome an active shooter or other threat.
1. TRAINING - for your staff covers a variety of topics including:
- Situational awareness
- Pre-attack indicators
- Tactical decision making under stress
- Injury prevention
- Leadership in emergencies
- Recovery & support post-event
Training is scalable for any number of staff and is easily added to on-boarding, orientations and town halls.
2. CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT - a critical plan that all companies should have, but nearly half of all small to medium sized businesses are operating without. We offer “Big 4” alumni consultants who are nationally certified in disaster recovery at local company pricing, to partner with you and lead your team through the best practices of resiliency planning.
3. PHYSICAL SECURITY - whether daily coverage or support for a special event, our officers are here to help. Only First Defense offers only plain-clothes licensed and armed officers, all former law enforcement or veterans with firsthand active shooter experience. When seconds count, you want the best protection for your workplace, school, religious service, or other event. First Defense is here to help.
In honor of Employee Appreciation Day on March 2nd, receive 20% off for any employee/staff training workshops booked during March.
Workshops can be scheduled any time from March until September, but must be reserved this month to receive the discount. Show your employees how much you value them by giving them the tools to be safe in a crisis!