Lifestyle Frisco is a daily source of sharable digital content that covers where to go, what to do, and who to know in Frisco, Texas, via an interactive website, e-newsletter, and online social engagement.
We are the voice of Frisco- the companies, people, sports teams, and cultural organizations driving the growth in Frisco- telling the story of people, creativity and commerce across the landscape of the city.
Frisco continues to be one of the fastest growing communities in the country and has been every year since 2000. With easy access to Dallas, a moderate cost of living, a Top 10-rated school district in Texas, 3 high schools in the top 100 nationally, and a thriving business community, Frisco is a great place to live without breaking the bank. While Frisco has a rich history, much of the community is less than 10 years old, so Frisco provides an eclectic mix of good ole’ Texas charm and modern amenities.
FAST STATS ON FRISCO:
- Frisco Population: 155,310 as of May 1, 2016
- Annual Population Growth Rate: 5.8%
- Workforce Estimate: 70,184
- Residents with Bachelor’s Degree or Greater: 58.9%
- Median Household Income: $108,428
- Average Value of Single Family Home: $365,700 (Zillow estimate)
- City of Frisco Assessed Property Value for Fiscal Year 2015: $20.7 Billion
AUDIENCE REACH (growing fast):
- Facebook Fans: 12,697 (as of July 2016)
- Twitter Followers: 2,934 (as of July 2016)
- Instagram Followers: 1,073 (as of July 2016)
- Newsletter Subscribers: 1,224 (as of July 2016)
- 57% live in Frisco
- 26% in a city that borders Frisco
- 17% all others
- 62% Female
- 38% Male
- 1.5% < 25
- 19% 25 – 34
- 44% 35 – 44
- 27% 45 – 54
- 8.5% 55+
66% of our audience visits us on a mobile device.
Interactive content and news covering:
- Events in Frisco
- Restaurants & Dining
- Kids & Family
- Shopping & Services
- Real Estate
- Health & Fitness
- Sports & Entertainment
- Featured Articles
- Press Releases
- Business Spotlight Directory
- Audio Podcast
- Content for Frisco Business Owners
Lifestyle Frisco has helped grow our business in the best possible way. As we prepared to open our doors, we thought long and hard about how we would get the word out about our little place. We were approached by advertisers and magazines to take out ad space almost immediately. However, our vision for eight|11 was different. We truly believed in an organic, grass-roots, word of mouth approach, and wanted to stay true to that vision. The moment we were approached by Lifestyle Frisco, we knew we had made the right decision. With thousands of local followers, this would be the catalyst we were looking for to help take our business to the next level. Sure enough, within days of their review, our business realized the impact. In one week, we served as many customers as we did the month prior- and it has not slowed down since! We are truly grateful for the opportunity Lifestyle Frisco gave us by allowing eight|11 to reach their followers! Even months later, people are still buzzing about the review and we could not be happier!
~ Lance & Ursula, Owners of Eight 11 Place
3 WAYS TO WORK WITH US:
1. Business Page: $500 per year (limited time offer!)
Your Lifestyle Frisco Business Page is a digital full-page interactive ad, and is designed to create high visibility for your business on LifestyleFrisco.com as well as in search engines and on social media. Business pages include important business information, a featured image, detailed description, interactive box that you can update with specials or other deals, Yelp ratings, interactive map, and links to any posts you’ve been tagged in on Lifestyle Frisco. Lifestyle Frisco Business Pages are heavily optimized for search and link back to your website.
Example Business Listing Page: http://lifestylefrisco.com/businesses/eight-11-place/
Your Lifestyle Frisco Business Page includes:
- Highlighted listing in the Frisco Business Directory (coming soon)
- Business Description
- A featured article on your business (if we’ve done one, we’ll write another!)
- Extra social media promotion of your business
- Ability to offer and update deals, specials, etc on your page at will
- Extensive Search Engine Optimization of your page
- Yelp Rating Integration
- Link to your main website
- Listing of all Lifestyle Frisco articles your business is mentioned in
- We’ll share your press releases
- Monthly reporting on your pages performance
2. Frisco Podcast Sponsorship: $100 Per Episode,
4 episode commitment
The Frisco Podcast is one of the most targeted ways to reach a our audience and the audience of the people we interview. Both audiences are highly engaged. The podcast is produced weekly on a variety of topics specific to Frisco.
Your Frisco Podcast Sponsorship includes:
- Mention at the start of the show and end of show including link to your website.
- Your business logo with link and blurb on the podcast page for the episodes you sponsor.
- Your business logo with link and blurb on the main podcast page for the duration of the episodes you sponsor.
3. Real Estate Listing: $195 Per Listing Until Sale or Off Market
Real estate is HOT in Frisco right now and we’ve built a site that ranks exceptionally well in search engines for many Frisco-related topics.
Lifestyle Frisco real estate listings are designed to highlight properties by bringing them up on search, and by promoting them across our site. Best of all, there are no other commissions or fees if the house sells.
- Detailed Property Listing with Image, descriptions, and all of the relevant meta-information.
- On-page form that directly drives leads to you from people specifically requesting information on that home.
- Inclusion in the Weekly Newsletter
- Map of home
- Facebook post advertising the property
- Unlimited text and photos of home
- Opportunity to have one of your listings be the “Featured Listing of the Week” featured on the site, in the weekly eNewsletter, and an additional article published about the listing. – This upgrade is $99.